Updated: 6/30/22 - sm
The safety of our team and our customers has always been and continues to be our top priority.
Here are the steps we're taking to ensure the safest working conditions for our teams:
- All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted to be onsite at a facility unless there is an approved religious or medical exemption to not be vaccinated.
- We provide the following personal protection equipment (PPE) to all Operations staff
- Face masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Sneeze guards
- Sanitizing wipes and/or fresh gloves
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated due to an approved religious or medical exemption wear masks and stand 6 feet apart from one another at all times.
- Regular disinfection of our high-touch areas and break areas between shifts, and weekly full facility and fleet disinfection
- The cleaning products we use are recommended by both the CDC and FDA to specifically sanitize food-safe environments
- The 400ppm PAA solution is approved to disinfect against COVID-19, in compliance to our Organic Certification Standards
- Posting and updating CDC guidelines and company updates at all locations as they evolve
- A Wellbeing Champion program in each of our pack centers where one employee per shift is focused solely on ensuring their teammates are keeping a safe distance between each other, and are washing and sanitizing their hands regularly.
Here are the actions we take should an employee test positive for COVID-19:
- We fully and disinfect the impacted warehouse or vehicle per CDC guidelines
- We alert all employees who might have been in contact with the employee and remind them of our sick leave policy.
- In alignment with our internal policies and CDC guidelines, we instruct employees to stay home if they feel unwell or are presenting symptoms of COVID-19