*NOTE: We are currently only able to collect gel packs in Portland, OR, San Francisco, CA and some surrounding cities*
After pausing our packaging return program in March due to safety concerns, we are bringing this program back in San Francisco starting with our gel packs starting on Monday, December 7th. We know reusing our gel packs is a huge step in the right direction for everyone when it comes to reducing waste. We are grateful that we’ve found a way to do it safely and conveniently thanks to the help of our friends at Dispatch Goods.
What do you need to do?
- After you’ve unpacked your Imperfect order, please clean off your used gel packs
- The night before your delivery please place your gel packs where we normally leave your Imperfect order
- We’ll pick them up when we drop off your next order, sanitize them thoroughly, and refreeze them to use again
- Our drivers are excited to take your gel packs back starting Monday, December 7th, but can only pick up five (5) of them from each customer due to space constraints, so please plan accordingly.
- If you have more than five gel packs, keep returning them to us each week, just five at a time.
- This program is only in San Francisco for now. We hope to expand it to more areas soon.
Thanks for helping us make our deliveries more sustainable for everyone.
*Cities include: San Francisco, Treasure Island, Daly City, San Bruno, Colma, South San Francisco, San Mateo, Burlingame, Redwood City, Belmont, San Carlos, Palo Alto, East Palo Alto, Stanford, Atherton, Foster City, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Woodside, Portland