We price all of our items individually just like a regular grocery store and charge a shipping fee based on your zip code. When you’re picking out your groceries for the week ahead, you’ll be able to easily see how much everything costs and make adjustments based on your budget and meal plans. We authorize your card once you’re done picking out your items and finalize the charge the day after your delivery.
Articles in this section
- How does your pricing and billing work?
- How can I apply a credit to my order?
- How can I see my account balance?
- When will I be charged for my order?
- What happens if my card gets declined?
- Why was my card declined?
- How can I see if a credit applied to an order?
- How can I see if a coupon code or discount applied to my order?
- Where can I find the invoice for an order?
- How do I change my payment method?