Short coded means that a product's "use by" or "best buy" date is deemed "too soon" by conventional retailers. These products are perfectly good to consume and would have most likely otherwise gone to waste. Because they aren't wanted by other retailers, we're able to offer a them at a great price. To learn more about the common reasons that packaged foods go to waste, click here!
Articles in this section
- What is an Imperfect Snack Pack?
- What does short coded mean?
- What are your Imperfect pantry items packaged in?
- What's the difference between your Extra Virgin olive oil and Virgin olive oil?
- What roast is the Sightglass coffee you're selling?
- Why is my olive oil cloudy?
- Where are you offering pantry items?
- What pantry items do you offer?
- Why are you selling items beyond produce?
- What is Proposition 65?