Our mission as a company is to reduce food waste and create a better system for everyone. Since we keep that goal at the heart of our business decisions, we aim to work with partners that respect the labor, land, and animals involved in producing good food. We’re proud to work with partners such as Clover, Sierra Nevada, Petaluma Farms, and Chobani.
Articles in this section
- What is your Imperfect Pledge?
- What are your sourcing standards?
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- How many farmers do you partner with?
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Where are you sourcing your dairy products from?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you offer more variety?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?