There are many reasons why your card might be declined but for security reasons, we aren't able to see why exactly your card was declined. Instead, we've included a few of the most common reasons for card declines and what to do next below:
- Your credit card-issuing bank may think the transaction is fraudulent (possibly because they are unfamiliar with us!). The best way to solve this is to give your bank a call (you can find their phone number on the back of your card) and tell them to allow all future transactions from Imperfect Foods, SPC.
- There may be insufficient funds on a debit card. Please update your card on file to a credit card (recommended to avoid any service disruption) or ensure there are enough funds to cover future charges. For instructions on updating your card, click here.
- You may have a new credit card number. If so, please log in to your account and update your credit card information. Or, if you have a new card, please make sure it is activated! If you reported your card lost or stolen, make sure you have your NEW credit card on file with us.
- Your card may have expired. If so, please log in to your account and update your credit card information.
- If you still aren't sure why your card was declined, reach out to your bank to ask.