The roast we sell from Sightglass coffee is called Spotlight and it's a medium Colombian roast with flavor profiles of Bakers Cocoa, Nougat, and Brown Sugar. This coffee is imperfect because the beans are Peaberries, which is when coffee beans grow with one seed instead of the usual two.
Articles in this section
- What is an Imperfect Snack Pack?
- What does short coded mean?
- What are your Imperfect pantry items packaged in?
- What's the difference between your Extra Virgin olive oil and Virgin olive oil?
- What roast is the Sightglass coffee you're selling?
- Why is my olive oil cloudy?
- Where are you offering pantry items?
- What pantry items do you offer?
- Why are you selling items beyond produce?
- What is Proposition 65?