The cloudiness in oils comes from the product being stored in our cooled warehouses. We confirm with the suppliers that the product is safe to consume and the cloudiness does not affect the quality. Most cloudiness will go away once the bottle returns to room temperature. If you want to learn more about olive oil click here!
Articles in this section
- What is an Imperfect Snack Pack?
- What does short coded mean?
- What are your Imperfect pantry items packaged in?
- What's the difference between your Extra Virgin olive oil and Virgin olive oil?
- What roast is the Sightglass coffee you're selling?
- Why is my olive oil cloudy?
- What pantry items do you offer?
- Why are you selling items beyond produce?
- What is Proposition 65?
- What is Perfect by Imperfect?