It depends on the produce in question. Some produce is sourced locally and some from abroad. Since our main mission is to reduce food waste, we follow the waste. Local items arrive in as little as a day on a refrigerated truck but we also buy fruits and veggies directly from distribution centers, because it’s often more efficient transportation-wise, and results in fresher, more affordable produce for you. The location source of your produce is always listed in the product description during customization so you can choose products based on their origin if you want!
Articles in this section
- Are you certified a certified gluten-free or nut-free facility?
- Why is some fruit delivered unripe?
- What produce do you sell?
- How far does your produce travel?
- How do I know what’s in season in my area?
- Produce Identification Guide
- What makes the produce ugly?
- Is your produce organic?
- How is your produce cheaper than grocery store produce?
- Does ugly produce taste the same as normal produce?