It depends! Just like our produce, our inventory of pantry items can change from week to week as we focus on saving food that can be saved! We are sure to curate items that our customers want to cook a delicious meal or prepare a fun snack. This means we carry a very select group of items that are perfect for your meal planning needs instead of just bombarding you with thousands of items. Some examples of what we strive to include in our inventory each week are rice, pasta, cereal, condiments, grains, drinks, seasonings, nuts, and dried fruits.
Articles in this section
- What is an Imperfect Snack Pack?
- What does short coded mean?
- What are your Imperfect pantry items packaged in?
- What's the difference between your Extra Virgin olive oil and Virgin olive oil?
- What roast is the Sightglass coffee you're selling?
- Why is my olive oil cloudy?
- What pantry items do you offer?
- Why are you selling items beyond produce?
- What is Proposition 65?
- What is Perfect by Imperfect?