Since we do not manufacture the products we carry ourselves, we have included this warning on all our non-produce items currently offered for sale through our website in an abundance of caution. Almost none of our products contain any chemicals that fall under Proposition 65 labeling requirements, but we figure better to be safe than sorry when it comes to legal compliance!
Articles in this section
- What is an Imperfect Snack Pack?
- What does short coded mean?
- What are your Imperfect pantry items packaged in?
- What's the difference between your Extra Virgin olive oil and Virgin olive oil?
- What roast is the Sightglass coffee you're selling?
- Why is my olive oil cloudy?
- What pantry items do you offer?
- Why are you selling items beyond produce?
- What is Proposition 65?
- What is Perfect by Imperfect?