You can get detailed instructions on how to return your gel packs and insulated liners by going to your Account Page and clicking the pink Check my address button located alongside your impact stats!
To return your gel packs and insulated liners to our Imperfect drivers:
Note: If you receive deliveries from a FedEx driver, follow these instructions instead!
- Clean off your used gel packs and insulated liners
Currently, our drivers can only take back up to 5 gel packs and 5 insulated liners each. If you have more than that, please hold on to them for a little while longer and leave them out during future deliveries!
- The night before your delivery, place your gel packs and insulated liners where our drivers normally leave your Imperfect delivery
That's it! Our drivers will drop off your order and pick up your gel packs and insulated liners, then return them to our warehouse, where we will work with a local partner to sanitize them thoroughly before reusing in future orders or recycling if needed.
To ship your gel packs and insulated liners back to us:
Note: When shipping your gel packs and insulated liners to us, shipping is on us!
- Clean up to 10 gel packs and one insulated liner
- Empty up to 10 gel packs to ship back to us
Gel packs labelled "Drain safe" can be emptied down your drain. Otherwise, drain the contents in your trash can.
- Place your gel packs inside one of your insulated liners and seal
Use tape as needed to keep the liner closed!
- Visit your Account Page
- Click the pink Check my Address button found below your impact stats
- Follow the instructions on the pop-up window to print your shipping label