You can get detailed instructions on how to return your packaging by going to your Account Page and clicking the pink Find out how button located alongside your impact stats!
Note: If you haven't received your first order, this button may not be visible. If this is the case, continue scrolling for more info!
To return your gel packs and insulated liners to our Imperfect drivers:
Note: If you receive deliveries from a FedEx driver, follow these instructions instead!
- Clean off your used gel packs and insulated liners
Currently, our drivers can only take back up to 5 of each of the following items: insulated liners, gel packs, and egg bubble wrap liners. If you have more than that, please hold on to them for a little while longer and leave them out during future deliveries!
- The night before your delivery, place your thawed and dry gel packs and insulated liners where our drivers normally leave your Imperfect delivery
That's it! Our drivers will drop off your order and pick up your packaging, then return them to our warehouse, where we will work with a local partner to sanitize them thoroughly before reusing in future orders or recycling if needed.
To ship your gel packs and insulated liners back to us:
Note: When shipping your gel packs and insulated liners to us, shipping is on us!
- Clean up to 10 gel packs and one insulated liner
- Empty up to 10 gel packs to ship back to us
Gel packs labelled "Drain safe" can be emptied down your drain. Otherwise, drain the contents in your trash can.
- Place your gel packs inside one of your insulated liners and seal
Use tape as needed to keep the liner closed!
- Visit your Account Page
- Click the pink Find out how button found below your impact stats
- If you haven't yet received your first order, this button may not be there, but will appear after you receive your first order!
- Follow the instructions on the pop-up window to print your shipping label