Due to the nature of our business, we partner with a huge network of farms. Our partners can change depending on the season, the state of the produce market, and their inventory levels. We're proud to partner with great farms with Homegrown Organic Farm for our supply of small blueberries, Lakeside Organic Farms for cabbage, the Kaprielian family for citrus.
Articles in this section
- What is your Imperfect Pledge?
- What are your sourcing standards?
- Is all your produce local/from the US?
- How many farmers do you partner with?
- What size and type of farms are you supporting?
- Where are you sourcing your dairy products from?
- Which farms do you partner with?
- Why don’t you offer more variety?
- How do you make sure your farmers and distributors don’t sell you produce that would’ve otherwise gone to food banks?
- Why don’t you list your farmers and distributors?