Dealing with produce that is usually irregularly sized, not all of our items weigh the same amount so every week, we work with our pack team to make sure they are packing the correct quantities of produce in boxes. When in doubt, we try to give more than the weight requested rather than less! However, all weights are approximate and we cannot guarantee exact poundage.
Articles in this section
- Are you certified a certified gluten-free or nut-free facility?
- Why is some fruit delivered unripe?
- What produce do you sell?
- How far does your produce travel?
- How do I know what’s in season in my area?
- Produce Identification Guide
- What makes the produce ugly?
- Is your produce organic?
- How is your produce cheaper than grocery store produce?
- Does ugly produce taste the same as normal produce?